For information on the meeting program, please CLICK HERE.
Meeting Registration Fees:
|Early Rate||Regular Rate||On-Site Rate||Day Rate|
|Member||$550 USD||$650 USD||$750 USD||$295 USD|
|Member Tech/Trainee/Student*||$350 USD||$450 USD||$550 USD||$195 USD|
|Non-Member||$735 USD||$835 USD||$935 USD||$395 USD|
|Non-Member Tech/Trainee/Student*||$480 USD||$580 USD||$680 USD||$250 USD|
*Registration must be accompanied by a letter from program director/supervisor confirming Trainee/Student status.
Meeting Registration Includes:
- Access to all scientific/educational sessions
- Access to oral abstract sessions
- Access to the exhibit hall and poster hall
- Access to all corporate symposia and corporate tutorials
- Lunch on September 8th
- Light breakfast and lunch from September 9-10
- A copy of the Program
- A delegate bag
- Access to the Regional Meeting delegate list (names, institutions, demographic information only)
- Access to the Regional Meeting speaker presentation slides (if authorized by the speaker) post-event
- Access to the Welcome Reception on September 8th
- FACT Post-Conference Workshop: September 11th.
All payments are to be made in USD.
Methods of payment accepted: Credit Card (Visa, Master Card, Amex), Wire Transfer and Cheque (in USD)
A $75 administrative fee will be applied to any cancellations. The last day to cancel your registration and receive a refund (minus the $75 cancellation fee) is July 12th, 2013.
Sponsorship and Exhibiting
The Corporate Opportunities Prospectus is available online. Book today to secure your space!